Audri hunting eggs at MeeMaw and PawPaws
We've had a wonderful few weeks. Audri says something new and hiliarious every day. You just sit there and think where did she hear that. Love it. Jace is getting so big, he smiles and tries to laugh all the time. he is rolling over on his side, but still hates tummy time. He loves to chew on his hands, that is his thing these past few weeks. We are so blessed and thank GOD every day for our beautiful family.



2 comments:
I wish they didn't "grow so fast"! I love being surrounded by babies; It's good for the soul.
I talked to Granny today; she loves Audri and Jace so much. She says you're a great mom. She especially likes the fact that they always have socks on...you know how that bothers her.
Love you guys,
Aunt Al
Post a Comment