He's so adorable- I knew he was gonna be perfect in every way. Remember...I told you so. I think he looks like my baby pictures, just bigger! I love my baby nephew- and his mom!
I love the new pictures of the babies! Jace is growing so big and smiling and laughing so cute and Audri is learning something new every day! She is a chatty patty!
3 comments:
He's so adorable- I knew he was gonna be perfect in every way. Remember...I told you so. I think he looks like my baby pictures, just bigger! I love my baby nephew- and his mom!
I love seeing the pics posted on the blog. Thanks for sharing. Hugs and kisses from Aunt Jane.
I love the new pictures of the babies! Jace is growing so big and smiling and laughing so cute and Audri is learning something new every day! She is a chatty patty!
Love y'all
Post a Comment