Audri swinging at Granny's house!
Jace playing in Troy/Zach walker..
Jace laying around and playing at MeMaw and PawPaw's
Well this weekend was Mother's Day and it was Great! We had alot of great food..For lunch we went to my Granny's house and then to Enoch's mom's house for supper. All the food was delicious..Audri and Jace played all day..It is amazing to see our family now. They grow up so fast. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant with Audri and now she is over 2 1/2. I love the age she is but I do miss my little baby girl..She is a BIG GIRL now she says..She says something new and silly everyday. And Jace is huge and so lovable. He loves attention and to be held..Who doesn't right.I can't believe he is 5 months old and will be sitting and crawling before we know it.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my beautiful family..Here are a few pictures...



No comments:
Post a Comment