It looks like the whole family had a blast!
I know Audri still has "princess-itis"! I had to buy a Disney purse yesterday!
Who all went to Disney with ya'll? E-mail me any tips or suggestions. We are thinking of going during Thanksgiving break.
Cute...love Audri with the mermaid! :)
I pray that your family will always be as happy, healthy, and blessed as you all are now! We love y'all very much!Mama (G-Mama)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It looks like the whole family had a blast!
I know Audri still has
"princess-itis"! I had to buy a Disney purse yesterday!
Who all went to Disney with ya'll? E-mail me any tips or suggestions. We are thinking of going during Thanksgiving break.
Cute...love Audri with the mermaid! :)
I pray that your family will always be as happy, healthy, and blessed as you all are now! We love y'all very much!
Mama (G-Mama)
Post a Comment